Monday, June 28, 2010

COMMUNITY BEDS AVAILABLE!

Hello La Finca Members, Volunteers, and Supporters!

BIG NEWS!


You can now rent your own planting bed at LA FINCA DEL SUR!

Please read below for more details:

La Finca Del Sur is opening it's doors to allowing individuals a chance at their OWN garden plot! We ARE NOW OPEN to taking applications for community plots!

The plot for the 2010 planting season is $20 per year--from June to October 30th. If you would like a plot, please contact us at infosbufc@gmail.com or 646-725-2162. Priority
given to local residents.


All parties interested in renting a bed, please read and fill out the following:

I, ____________________________________________________ agree to rent a planting bed from La Finca Del Sur for the months of June -Oct 31st for the planting season of 2010. I understand that I will pay the amount of _______________________ for this year, and that this amount may change for future years.

I also understand that:

1. I am required to maintain my own plot ONLY, and that La Finca Del Sur and other members are not responsible for for my plot.
2. I will work on my plot during planned work days, as described by La Finca Del Sur.
3. I am ALSO REQUIRED to volunteer for 6 HOURS a month in maintaining the farm. These hours are in addition to any hours I wish to take care of my own plot.
4. I AM REQUIRED to attend at LEAST ONE FARM MEETING a month.
5. I may NOT use any other plots other than my own.
6. I will conduct myself in an appropriate manner on the farm. This includes acting in a courteous manner towards other members and volunteers, keeping my plot area generally tidy, and refraining from vandalism or destruction of all parts of the farm.

I understand that my PLOT WILL BE REVOKED IF:

1. I abandon the plot, or keep the area untidy.
2. Do NOT volunteer for 6 additional hours required by La Finca Del Sur, besides my own gardening time.
3. DO NOT attend a farm meeting once a month.
4. Behave in a threatening or badly behaved manner towards other members and staff, damage another member’s bed, knowingly vandalize or mistreat property or equipment, steal property or equipment.


I understand the above, and agree to all policies

Signature ______________________________________ Print Name: ___________________________

Date: __________________________________________


ANY QUESTIONS or COMMENTS please email infosbufc@gmail.com or call 918-880-8159

No comments:

Post a Comment